The Minto Nenana Fish and Game Advisory Committee will be holding a public meeting in Nenana in the Tribal Hall on Monday, January 27, 2014 at 11:00 am.
Agenda items will include the following items:
- Vacant Undesignated seat discussion
- Concerns from AC/members of the public
- · Yukon River Fishing Season Update- Jeff Estensen, ADFG
- Comment on Board of Fisheries Proposals
- Comment on Board of Game Proposals
- ADFG Biological Update- Tony Hollis, ADFG
- Joint Moose Management Meeting Update-
- January 4, 2014 in Fairbanks
- Summary of Joint Board Meeting Results- Nissa Pilcher, ADFG
For further information contact Nissa Pilcher. To be added to the electronic email notices for Minto Nenana AC Meetings, please email to the address at the bottom of this notice with your request.
Advisory committees are local groups that meet to discuss fishing and wildlife issues and to provide recommendations to Alaska Board of Fisheries and Alaska Board of Game. All meetings are open to the public. Advisory Committees are intended to provide a local forum on fish and wildlife issues. Their purpose includes: 1) developing regulatory proposals, 2) evaluating regulatory proposals and making recommendations to the appropriate board, 3) providing a local forum for fish and wildlife conservation and use, including matters relating to habitat, 4) advising the appropriate regional council on resources, and 5) consulting with individuals, organizations, and agencies.
If you are a person with a disability who needs a special accommodation in order to participate in any of these public meetings, please contact Nissa Pilcher at 907-459-7263 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting, to make any necessary arrangements.
Board Support Section
1300 College Road
Fairbanks AK 99701