Notice to Vendors
On June 1, 2015, the State will launch a new Vendor Self Service (VSS) website that will allow vendors to easily manage account information,
track payments, and respond to procurements electronically.
To keep vendors informed a landing page has been established at http://doa.alaska.gov/dof/iris/vendor.html.
Vendors are encouraged to visit the page and sign up to receive important email updates regarding VSS.
**SPECIAL NOTICE** for state employees, foreign vendors, Fish and Game (F&G) licensing vendors, Office of Public Advocacy (OPA), Division of General Services (DGS)
lease vendors, and Office of Children's Services (OCS):
- VSS will not be used by state employees and foreign vendors.
- F&G licensing vendors will continue to have their accounts set up by department employees as they are done today, however once the account is established
vendors can use VSS to maintain their account information.
- OPA contracted attorneys will continue to use Practice Manager Web to record time and case management activity to allow existing management controls to
remain in effect for payment invoicing. VSS may be used to track and reconcile payments along with maintaining vendor information.
- DGS lease vendors must select the business type “DGS - General Services Lease Vendor” during the registration process or when creating a new account.
If at a later date a vendor becomes a DGS lease vendor they must update their account with this business type to ensure information in your lease agreement
contract file is synchronized with information on file in VSS. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact DGS at 269-8486.
- OCS vendors receiving monthly foster care payments or other reimbursements for the care of a child in the custody of the State of Alaska,
or receiving a monthly adoption or guardianship subsidy, you must select Business Type "Adopt/Guardian & Foster Parent".