NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
State Vocational Rehabilitation Committee to meet in Fairbanks
September 18 – 19, 2013
The State Vocational Rehabilitation Committee (SVRC) will hold its quarterly meeting in Fairbanks on September 18 and 19, 2013. The meeting will be held in the Minto Room at the Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center, located at 813 Noble Street, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701-4977.
Meeting Schedule Details
- The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Public Testimony on the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation’s services will be heard from 4:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
How to Participate in the Public Testimony
- In-person by coming to the Minto Room at the Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center during the public testimony portion of the meeting on September 18, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- By email to Jason.Caputo@alaska.gov or by fax to Jason Caputo at 907-465-2856. To ensure your email or fax can be read at the meeting, please send by 4:00 p.m., September 16.
- By phone on September 18, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call 1-888-354-0094 and, when prompted, enter the conference code number 2179208 followed by the # sign.
The SVRC promotes the employment and rehabilitation of people with disabilities by creating statewide interest in disability issues, encouraging cooperation among individuals, public agencies, private organizations, and businesses in obtaining assistance for, and education about, people with disabilities. For more information please visit www.labor.alaska.gov/svrc/
The State of Alaska, Department of Labor and Workforce Development, complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals attending the meeting who require special accommodations should contact Carol Stephens at 1-800-478-2815 or at 907-465-6922 or email@example.com. Please call in advance and allow enough time so that arrangements for the accommodation can be made.