NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
State Vocational Rehabilitation Committee to meet in Juneau
February 5 and 6, 2014
The State Vocational Rehabilitation Committee (SVRC) will hold its quarterly meeting in Juneau on February 5 and 6, 2014 in the Juneau Hotel Conference Room at 1200 W 9th St, Juneau, AK 99801.
Meeting Schedule Details
- The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Public Testimony on the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation’s services will be heard from 4:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Participate in the Public Testimony
- In-person by coming to the Juneau Hotel Conference Room, 1200 W 9th St, Juneau, AK 99801 during the public testimony portion of the meeting on February 5, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- By email to Jason.Caputo@alaska.gov or by fax to Jason Caputo at 907-465-2856. Your email or fax should include your permission to read it aloud at the public meeting and sent by 3:00 p.m., February 3, 2014. Testimony received after this deadline will be read at a future SVRC quarterly public meeting.
- By phone on February 5, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Call 1-888-354-0094 and, when prompted, enter the conference code number 2179208 followed by the # sign.
The SVRC promotes the employment and rehabilitation of people with disabilities by creating statewide interest in disability issues, encouraging cooperation among individuals, public agencies, private organizations, and businesses in obtaining assistance for, and education about, people with disabilities. For more information please visit www.labor.alaska.gov/svrc/
The State of Alaska, Department of Labor and Workforce Development, complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals attending the meeting who require special accommodations should contact Carol Stephens at 1-800-478-2815 or at 907-465-6922 or email@example.com. Please call in advance and allow enough time so that arrangements for the accommodation can be made.