The Middle Yukon River Fish and Game Advisory Committee will be holding a public meeting in Galena in the Fish and Game Office on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 11:30 am.
Agenda items will include the following items:
- Galena elections
- 4 seats on the Advisory Committee for a three year term
- Questions/Concerns of the AC Members & public
- Discussion of results of the Artic Yukon Kuskokwim BOF meeting
- Comment on any Joint Board Proposals; Joint Board to meet in Anchorage in October
- Discussion/Draft of any BOG proposals or FSB proposals
- Board of Game to meet on Interior and Statewide Cycle A next cycle-Proposals due May 1, 2013
- Federal Subsistence Board to meet on wildlife issues next cycle- Proposals due March 29, 2013
For further information contact Nissa Pilcher. To be added to the electronic email notices for Middle Yukon River AC Meetings, please email to the address at the bottom of this notice with your request.
Advisory committees are local groups that meet to discuss fishing and wildlife issues and to provide recommendations to Alaska Board of Fisheries and Alaska Board of Game. All meetings are open to the public. Advisory Committees are intended to provide a local forum on fish and wildlife issues. Their purpose includes: 1) developing regulatory proposals, 2) evaluating regulatory proposals and making recommendations to the appropriate board, 3) providing a local forum for fish and wildlife conservation and use, including matters relating to habitat, 4) advising the appropriate regional council on resources, and 5) consulting with individuals, organizations, and agencies.
If you are a person with a disability who needs a special accommodation in order to participate in any of these public meetings, please contact Nissa Pilcher at 907-459-7263 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting, to make any necessary arrangements.
Board Support Section
1300 College Road
Fairbanks AK 99701