The Upper Tanana Fortymile Fish and Game Advisory Committee will be holding a public meeting in Tok in the Tok Fish and Game Office Conference Room on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:00 pm.
Agenda items will include the following items;
- Clarification of intent of Proposal 85 before the Board of Game
- Unit 12 Nelchina Caribou Proposal
- Review and provide any additional comments on Federal Subsistence Board Proposals
- Discuss 2004-2013 moose survey results
- Clarification of Intent of Proposal 82
- Glacier Mountain CUA Proposal
- Select member to attend Interior Board of Game Meeting
- Fairbanks; February 14-23, 2014
- Develop testimony talking points for representative
For further information contact Nissa Pilcher. To be added to the electronic email notices for Upper Tanana Fortymile AC Meetings, please email to the address at the bottom of this notice with your request.
Advisory committees are local groups that meet to discuss fishing and wildlife issues and to provide recommendations to Alaska Board of Fisheries and Alaska Board of Game. All meetings are open to the public. Advisory Committees are intended to provide a local forum on fish and wildlife issues. Their purpose includes: 1) developing regulatory proposals, 2) evaluating regulatory proposals and making recommendations to the appropriate board, 3) providing a local forum for fish and wildlife conservation and use, including matters relating to habitat, 4) advising the appropriate regional council on resources, and 5) consulting with individuals, organizations, and agencies.
If you are a person with a disability who needs a special accommodation in order to participate in any of these public meetings, please contact Nissa Pilcher at 907-459-7263 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting, to make any necessary arrangements.
Board Support Section
1300 College Road
Fairbanks AK 99701