The Delta Junction Fish and Game Advisory Committee will be holding a public meeting in Delta Junction in the Delta Junction City Hall Conference Room on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 6:30 pm.
Agenda items will include the following items:
- Emergency Closure of 40-Mile Caribou winter hunt
- Robert Hiltunen’s application for Pogo Mine Rd access
- Update on AC letter of support for Purple Heart Hunt
- Update on AC letter of support for Macomb Caribou Draw
- · 2nd & last call for comments on BOF proposals for 2013/2014
- Delta ADFG Biologists Reports
- Discussion of Robertson River Moose Survey relative to proposal 86
- Comment on BOG proposals booklet (2013/2014) – see pages 56-78 & 110-123
- · Election & solicitation of candidates notice
- Clarification of Tangle lakes system & use of set lines in the Clearwater Lake (BOF agenda change request – errors & omissions).
- Potential Agenda Items for next meting
- Next Meeting – December 18, 2013
- Comment on BOG proposals for 2013/2014 – see pages 124-176 and 201-262.
For further information contact Nissa Pilcher. To be added to the electronic email notices for the Delta AC Meetings, please email to the address at the bottom of this notice with your request.
Advisory committees are local groups that meet to discuss fishing and wildlife issues and to provide recommendations to Alaska Board of Fisheries and Alaska Board of Game. All meetings are open to the public. Advisory Committees are intended to provide a local forum on fish and wildlife issues. Their purpose includes: 1) developing regulatory proposals, 2) evaluating regulatory proposals and making recommendations to the appropriate board, 3) providing a local forum for fish and wildlife conservation and use, including matters relating to habitat, 4) advising the appropriate regional council on resources, and 5) consulting with individuals, organizations, and agencies.
If you are a person with a disability who needs a special accommodation in order to participate in any of these public meetings, please contact Nissa Pilcher at 907-459-7263 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting, to make any necessary arrangements.
Board Support Section
1300 College Road
Fairbanks AK 99701